Palm Beach Tao Yoga Class Schedule:
Tao Yoga on the Gold Coast is currently available in Palm Beach at our intimate home-based studio. Below is our current schedule of weekly Tao Yoga classes in the Palm Beach area:
- Tuesdays 5pm-6:15pm in Palm Beach – Tao Yoga Foundation Class
- Location – Laguna Park Palm Beach (During the Summer months) – Laguna Avenue, Palm Beach, Gold Coast (map)
- Cost – $10
- Wednesdays 10-11:15am in Palm Beach – Tao Yoga Foundation Class
- Location – Curatio Healing Studio Palm Beach – 1/22 Cuba Avenue, Palm Beach, Gold Coast (map)
- Cost – $10
What is a Tao Yoga Foundation class?
In the Tao Yoga Foundation class we study the three core practices of the Tao Yoga Arts system:
- Tao Longevity Breath Training
- 8 Immortal Tao Yin
- Golden Lotus floor exercises
8 Immortal Tao Yin
The 8 Immortal Tao Yin is a set of 9 ancient Taoist Yoga longevity exercises, with 8 opening forms and 1 closing form.
These exercises are a very powerful set of movements that have many important health benefits:
∞ Lengthen and transform the tendons
∞ Open space in the skeletal system
∞ Cleanse and wash the bone marrow
∞ Massage the internal organs
∞ Detoxify the body of unwanted toxins
∞ Greatly increase flexibility
∞ Build stamina and endurance
∞ Calm the mind and spirit
∞ Open the meridian system
∞ Develop the core energetic centre -the Dantian
The following video shows Yuko from TaoYoga Kamakura, Japan, performing the first 4 exercises in the 8 Immortal Tao Yin.
Below is a diagram of the 3 Dantian, the 3 Inner Elixir Cultivation Fields of the body, which we cultivate in our practice, in particular the Tao Longevity Breath Training.